четверг, 7 декабря 2017 г.

Science and Technology

   Talking about modern world, I want to say that every discovery and every invention is probably important for our life. For example: if humanity hasn’t created worldwide net, you won’t be able to read this post right now. 
   As you well know, progress don’t stay at one place, it is improving every day. I think that we will have smart robots which will change our lives. Also we might have flying cars. But it is just my predictions.
   Nowadays, rich companies and individual businessmen are investing lost of projects which are connected with space exploration. I suppose that in the nearest future we won’t have enough space because of the overpopulation. Unfortunately, if you want to live progress life – you need to be smart. That’s why you need to study science, for example: chemistry, physics and biology. I don’t like neither of them.
   To prove that progress is improving I want to share interesting information. Recently, scientists have created taxi, which can be controlled without human’s  brain. Now, it’s computer’s job. All you need is just to sit in the car and enjoy the trip.
   Of course, our lives has been changing for 30 last years. I can’t even imagine my life without a smartphone or an internet. Nowadays, it is unnecessary to be connected with society. That is all because of world globalization.
   Talking about world with nanotechnologies, we don’t need to forget about medicine. Organs transplantation became routine. Lots of diseases are treatable. That’s why human overpopulation became a real problem, as I said earlier.

To conclude, I want to say that science and nanotechnologies became an unbelievably important part of our life. It is better then living in wild world with cannibalism and animal skin clothes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий